CHRISTMAS MINI PHOTO SESSIONS 2017, COLUMBUS/OHIO
If you’ve been following for a while, we just had a baby in October 21st. I wasn’t sure how my recovery would go, but I am happy to announce that I feel great and ready to turn back to shooting and will be offering Christmas Mini Photo sessions again this year.
Like I always say, I like mini sessions because they give me a chance to connect with my loyal clients, as well as meet new clients. The time is short, but it’s sweet!
These sessions also give everyone a chance to get updated photos, and they also make great gifts!
And the list goes on… If you like them as much as I do, let’s get to the details of my Christmas Mini Sessions 2017:)
Due to colder weather in December, these are shorter outdoor sessions.
- Christmas Mini sessions will held on Nov. 19th and Dec. 3rd. For Dec. 3rd sessions, the turnaround time is 48hrs so you will get your photos back on time for Christmas cards.
UPDATE!!!! Both November 19th and December 3rd sessions are all booked. If you are interested in a mini session, I can possible open up my availability for the days listed in the dropdown menu listed on the form below. You can always CONTACT ME for 1 hour regular session in other dates during December as well.
- These will be 15 minute sessions and includes 15 digital files in an online gallery with print release. Additional photos will be available to purchase.
- Location will be announced 3-4 days before the session date.
- The total amount of the session is $150 and I require a non-refundable $50 retainer. Only a paid retainer will secure your spot. The remaining amount of $100 is due on session date as cash, check or credit card (%3 fee applies)
- In case of bad weather, back up date is , Nov. 18th and Dec. 10th mornings. When booking, please make sure that you are available for the back up date as well.
- To book, please fill out the form below. Looking forward to hearing from you! 🙂 ps: if your preferred date&time is taken, please let me know and I will work things with you. Thank you!
I hope I covered all your questions:) If you have more, or I missed something, don’t hesitate to contact me 🙂 Happy holiday season everybody ❤
Oh, before you leave, let’s look at some of my favorite photos from last year’s minis:)