Well, summer is coming to an end and I know many people are waiting for Fall to have their annual photos takes with colorful nature background in nicer temperatures! Fall in Ohio never disappoints! 🙂 If you’ve been following me for a while, you now know that we are expecting our baby #2 by the end of October this year, so I will be starting my maternity leave at the beginning of October. (You can read more HERE) But i still wanted to do Fall minis this year, because even I mostly shooting weddings, these Fall photo sessions give me a chance to connect with my loyal clients, as well as meet new clients. The time is short, but it’s sweet!
I also love that these mini photo sessions give everyone a chance to get updated photos, for either families, children, couples…
These also make great gifts! You can use these photos as a gift during Christmas! Or you can connect with your friends&family and keep them updated with a few photos on your Christmas Card:)
And the list goes on… If you like them as much as I do, let’s get to the details:)
FALL MINI SESSIONS 2017, COLUMBUS/OHIO
Here are all the details:
- This year, due to different client profiles, I will be running them on 2 dates: Sunday September 17th, 6-7.30pm / Thursday 21st, 6-7.30pm
- Location will be announced 3-4 days before the session date. A few options are: Inniswood Metro gardens in Westerville or High Banks Metro Park in Lewis Center.
- I require a non-refundable $50 retainer and only a paid retainer will secure your spot. The remaining amount is due on session date as cash, check or credit card (%3 fee applies)
- In case of bad weather, back up dates are September 16th 9-11am/ September 22nd, 6-7.30pm. When booking, please make sure that you are available for the back up date as well.
- To book, please email : email@example.com or fill out the form below.Looking forward to hearing from you! 🙂
Some of my 2016 Fall sessions… More can be seen HERE